Thursday, April 2, 2015

To Be Simple or to Not Be Simple?

For the layout of my two page magazine spread I am creating an informative piece. I am including many tips and places to see within a trip along the Oregon coast. In order to guide one along a trip to travel differently there has to be help, which is what I am here to offer. The layout will be fun yet serious. After researching and viewing many magazines I found that there are simple layouts with a picture filling one page and the article on the next. Then there were magazines with pictures throughout the two pages and small caption under or besides each.  

I am creating a flowing two page spread, holding much information and pictures. The spread will include the plan and itinerary of the trip to allow the reader to understand how it's done. Then I hope to include the plentiful amount of places to stop while driving throughout. So is my spread going to be simple on the eye or not? It will be. It is going to be simple on the eye but so very helpful assisting one with the guidelines to travel differently on the Oregon coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment