Friday, April 3, 2015

Magazine Covers

Magazine covers are the sole seller of a magazine. Pictures and headliners are what sell to an audience. I really admire and appreciate the simplistic magazine covers such as National Geographic. Pretty much all travel magazine covers have one main focus. Usually it's a picture of a beach, mountain, or a one symbolic destination, something with a particular detail of beauty. Beauty draws the attention and is easily beautiful on the eye. 

The cover of my magazine will reflect nature. It will be of nature and it will be something from the Oregon trip as that is the headliner for the magazine spread. I have not exactly picked the one photograph to choose, as there are so many options and beauty I wish to express to an audience. I plan to soon finish the cover and fully determine the photograph to use. The cover alone will define a true escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment