Saturday, March 21, 2015

Made it to Oregon!

Portland International Airport
 Well... I'm here in Oregon! I flew into Portland International Airport and was immediately impressed. The moment I continued to walk outside of the airport I knew exactly why I was here. The Portland International Airport was nominated the best airport located in the United States in Travel + Leisure for the year of 2013 and 2014. Which is easily understandable. Everyone at the airport was helpful and wishing to assist you in anyway they could. When I arrived at the hotel I was also amazed by the generosity and welcomeness provided. Then it hit me that anywhere I went people were helpful and completely excited to assist in any way possible. 
I came here with my family and we have rented a car to drive straight south and then north along the coast with many stops planned and unplanned. We plan to enter California just to view the Redwoods then come back into Oregon. Although I will be traveling to Northern California and that is not what I plan to do my magazine spread article on, I plan to still inform you of the sites that one must see if planning to take the short drive from Oregon into the State Parks of the Redwoods. 

Click Here  for source


No comments:

Post a Comment